All You Pay For Is Your Food – There Are No Hidden Costs!
Often when you embark upon a traditional diet of calorie counting with regular food, you can encounter two ‘problems’ you had not predicted -
- the constant need to focus upon – “what do I eat today”, and “have I already got enough, or do I have to get to the shops?” This is not helpful when you are trying NOT to think about food all the time!
- suddenly changing your shopping habits and purchasing ‘different’ foods, often turns out to be, time consuming and more expensive too! An ‘extra ‘expenditure’ in time and money you had not anticipated!
It’s tempting to build in ‘shortcuts’ – but these ‘shortcuts’ are often the reason a diet fails! Disheartened at losing less than hoped for is so demotivating that only a nice rush of carbohydrate will compensate …
On The Howard’s Way Programme
- We count the calories, so you don’t have to!
- We deliver your food to your door, so you don’t have to get to the shops!
- We tell you what to eat, so you don’t have to do any planning!
- We tell you how much you will be spending each week and it will never vary
- We are supporting you all the way, at a time that suits you!
- AND as we’ve told you how long you will be dieting, you are able to plan ahead with confidence!
How Much Does The Howard’s Way Programme Cost?
- £81.90 per week
- First 2 weeks p&p FREE. After that, still only £81.90 per week if you buy your food 4 weeks at a time. If you prefer smaller orders of 2 weeks – £81.90 per week + standard courier fee.
- £109.20 per week
- First 2 weeks p&p FREE. After that, still only £109.20 per week if you buy your food 4 weeks at a time. If you prefer smaller orders of 2 weeks – £109.20 per week + standard courier fee.
You Can Save Money Too
Many of our dieters confess that they find they actually SAVE money each week on the programme, once they eliminate the canned drinks; mid morning snack; crisps; nuts; chocolate bars; biscuits; cakes; drinks in the Pub; take-aways; etc. etc.
See what some of our patients have said, for example:
“.. I have now completed 9 weeks on Howard’s Way and have lost nearly 4 stones! The other fantastic news is I have saved around £2000. …”