Your Food Diary Can Help You to Lose Weight and feel Healthy
Why Keep a Food Diary?
A food diary is a tool to enable you to become more aware of your current eating behaviour. Reviewing yours with your Howard’s Way Locum can give you valuable insights into what changes you should make and what is actually working for you long term. It can help you to lose weight or to manage it longer term and to feel healthy too.
It’s Easy to Lose Weight!
Most Howard’s Way patients soon recognise that , with our help, to lose weight is the easiest part of your programme!
However, all too often on other weight loss programmes, the shedding of pounds is given the central focus. This then inevitably becomes followed by a steady regain. Most other diets are unsuccessful in the long run because they fail to address the multifaceted nature of what is entailed in successful, permanent weight loss.
Our Howard’s Way research over 18 years has revealed many invaluable strategies which can help increase your success of maintaining permanent weight loss. While no single article can possibly cover this vast subject, we believe that there are some techniques that are more successful and valuable than others.
Your Howard’s Way Food Diary will:
- allow both you and your Howard’s Way Locum to understand more about your current eating habits
- determine your calorific intake and circumstances of eating too much of the wrong type of food
- record how you feel (and look in the mirror) the morning after eating certain foods like refined carbohydrates/high G.I foods
- help you get a better understanding of how feeling groggy/having low energy/bad concentration can be often a result of having bad reactions to certain food types
- help identify which foods trigger any allergies you may have. (Determining which foods trigger your ‘allergy’ symptoms usually takes very little detective work as, whilst on the Howard’s Way formula food, most patients find they have NO symptoms of past intolerances or allergies)
Ask us how quickly you can lose the weight you want
Want to know more about Howard’s Way first? Read:
About Howard’s Way Why Choose Howard’s Way