A Lighter Life with Howard’s Way
Does Having A Lighter Life Mean A Happier Life?
Despite what a few overweight individuals will try to tell you, a lighter life means a happier life for most people.
The most common reason for dieting is that your clothes no longer fit!
However once you are lighter and successfully lose your excess weight you experience many life style benefits you may not have expected or realised.
Being Lighter Can Produce Life Style Benefits:
- Your clothes still don’t fit, but that’s because they’re now too big!
- Your breathing becomes easier (so, maybe you don’t have asthma after all?)
- Climbing stairs or a hill is a doddle (so, maybe you don’t have arthritis either?)
- Your confidence levels increase vastly, you may even become assertive
- You can enter any clothing emporium feeling ‘normal’
- The seatbelt on the airplane will definitely fit!
- You are no longer ‘invisible’ to the opposite sex! (It’s a “fact” – the bigger you are, the more difficult it is to see you!)
- You may even sleep better!
- You discover you have ankles
- (Ladies) ‘Medium’ tights fit!
(This list is not complete…you can think of more yourself – What is it that you want?)
Being Lighter Can Improve Your Physical Life Too
- Your heart rate can improve
- Your Blood Pressure can improve
- Any fatty deposits you had stashed in your Liver and Pancreas will be used up
- and gone!
- Any early signs you had of Diabetes Type II can disappear.
What Our Dieters Say
When we asked all our Howard’s Way dieters if being lighter helped them to have a happier life, EVERYONE said it did.
SIGN UP WITH HOWARD’S WAY NOW AND START YOUR
JOURNEY TOWARDS A LIGHTER LIFE & A HAPPIER LIFE TODAY!